Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Five on Friday #5


I'm linking up with some other blogs to share

Five on Friday with the Ferrell boys and me!




[ 1 ]     Decrapification Process

I started on an intense process to get all the clutter out of my house by taking one small area at a time and "decrapifying" it.

My wardrobe that's in the Living Room and a huge magnet for clutter is the first piece of furniture that I'm tackling.


[ 2 ]     Pick Your Plum

My friends know that "I gots a problem" when it comes to the Pick Your Plum daily deal site.  

The bad news:  I'm addicted.  I love their stuff and all their stuff is sold at discounted prices.  

The good news . . . I'm really stylin' in all my new Pick Your Plum watches, purses, and jewelry.  :)



[ 3 ]     Shopping Trip:  A Horror Story 

This weekend we have two events occurring that require special attire.  The first one is tomorrow morning.  We are meeting Julianna, one of our favorite photographers, for a photo session at the Noxubee Refuge.

Here's a picture from our session from 2 years ago with Julianna.  



 The boys needed something special to wear for these pictures so I decided that I would run up to Columbus and get them some clothes for the photo shoot.  Here's another favorite picture from 2 years ago.



The second event is our special "old fashioned" theme at church this Sunday.  So I needed to get the boys something "old fashioned" to wear.

None of that sounds like a horror story.  It became a horror story when I decided to take Zach and Alex with me to do the shopping. 

Enough said.  :-D

[ 4 ]     Sewing Obsession

I love to sew.  I get a little obsessed with it for a while and then I'll pack everything up and put it away.

I'm in one of the obsessive modes right now.  I made the boys some spooky pajama bottoms.


And now I'm making them each a newsboy cap for the old fashioned Sunday.  Obsessed.

[ 5 ]     Anniversary

This Sunday will be mine and Dave's 12th anniversary of marriage.
:)



And Dave is working a shut down and can't get off work.  

:(

We've postponed the celebration.

:)

So there's my Five on Friday!  Hope you've enjoyed this quick look into the past week (mostly spent in the Comfort of my Home) with . . .

                         the Ferrell boys and me!


Check out my other posts from my 31 Day Writing Challenge in October on the topic of "Comfort and Home"  HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!