Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Scent of Home

I've spent most of the day on a school field trip with my boys to the local pumpkin patch. 

I'm tired.  I'm ready to be home.  Comfort and home.  That's what I'm longing for . . . 


I stopped by my friend's store and noticed the candle display. 

Fall.  I love Fall.  And especially the smell of Fall.  Leaves burning.   Hay bales.  And candles . . .


I love the different scents of Fall candles.  Pumpkin spice.  Cinnamon.  Gingerbread.  


My house smells so good right now . . . which is amazing considering how truly stinky the 3 Ferrell boys are after a day at the pumpkin patch!

My house smells like home.  Comfort and home with . . . 

                          the Ferrell boys and me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!