Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

First College Football Game!

I've been a little "under the weather" the past two days.

But there is no where I'd rather be when I'm feeling "under the weather" than at Home.  :)

Zach, however, is on top of the world today.  He and his buddy Matthew are at the Ole Miss/LSU game.


It's Zach's first college football game. . . . at my alma mater!  
Hotty Toddy!

Here they are waiting on the Rebels to walk through . . .



My good friends, Eugene and Janice, had an extra ticket to the game and sweetly invited Zach to go along. Really Zach has been on top of the moon since their invitation. . . . along with a nice new haircut.  



Win or lose . . . I'm a Rebel through and through!  I'm hoping this exposure to an Ole Miss football game and tailgating at the Grove will have the same effect on Zach!



And Ole Miss wins against LSU !!!  Great first game for Zach!

From the Comfort of Home and from the Comfort of Oxford Mississippi . . . Hotty Toddy!     

                             from the Ferrell boys and me!


Check out my other posts from my 31 Day Writing 

Challenge in October on the topic of "Comfort and Home" 

 HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!