Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Comfortable at Home


Can you be too comfortable at home?

I always want my friends and family to be comfortable when they are in my home. . . .

But is there such a concept as  . . . too comfortable at home?!?


Case in Point:


At what point did my sweet 5 year old child decide it was okay to drink directly from the apple juice bottle?


I do believe he's gotten too comfortable at MY home!  

He didn't even stop when I came around the corner and caught him!  In fact, he was still chugging on the juice when I came back with the camera!

Almost too comfortable at home this October with . . .

                              the Ferrell boys and me!


*****************************************************
Check out my other posts from my 31 Day Writing Challenge in October on the topic of "Comfort and Home"  HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!