Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Looking for Comfort at Home


Today has been one of those days.

You know . . . one of those days where I should have stayed in bed.

But I had to get up and get the boys to school.

Then I had a doctor's appointment for some blood work.  Needles.  Fun.

Then I had youth court.  More fun.  Ha!

After picking up the boys from school, I was so happy to be going back home.  So Happy . . .

But not for long . . . we had our last pee wee football game tonight in another county.  Fun.

We lost.   By a touchdown.  In the last minute of the game.  


I should have stayed in bed.  

In my nice cozy bed . . . in the cozy comfort of home.  



But as Scarlett O'Hara would say. . . ."Tomorrow's another day."


Night y'all from . . .

                     the Ferrell boys and me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!