Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

25 Days To Christmas With The Ferrell Boys & Me


The boys and I have cleared away all the Thanksgiving decorations in an effort to prepare the house for Christmas.



We are so excited.  :)

I thought it would be fun to share with you the way we count down to Christmas at the Ferrell household on a daily basis.  I'll be posting every day and sharing with you our daily activities and Christmas traditions.  Maybe I'll give you some ideas for traditions at your own home.

Day 1:  Finally It's December 1st!

Day 2:  Christmas Lights

Day 3:  Christmas Countdown:  Day 3

Day 4:  Finally!  Ornaments for the Tree!

Day 5:  Elfin Mischief on Day 5


Keep checking back to read more about the Christmas activities and traditions of . . .

                                   the Ferrell boys and me!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!