Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week of February 13th - Menu Planning Monday



This is a busy week for the Ferrells . . . We have Valentine's Day Parties to plan for and cook for . . . We have the Beauty and Beau Pageant coming up on Friday . . .

So I have to plan with these activities in mind.

Monday:

Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken
Pasta
Garlic Bread

Tuesday/Valentine's Day:

Grilled Chicken Tenders with Grillmates marinade
Baked Potato (in the crockpot)
Macaroni & Cheese
Green Bean Bundles
Rolls

Wednesday:

Taco Soup (Robin King's recipe-I'll post later)
Cornbread

Thursday:

Pork Tenderloin (slow-cooked in oven and finished on the grill)
Sweet Potatoes
Steamed Broccoli
Rolls

Friday/Beauty & Beau:

Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
Cole Slaw
Ice Cream Sundaes!

Weekend Menu:

Pending :)

On Monday night, I have to make Valentine cupcakes for Shane's class party, Little Smokies in BBQ sauce for Zach's class party, and . . . I haven't decided what I'm going to make for Alex's class party.

I want to do something special for Dave on Valentine's Day . . . so I'm thinking about making him a special heart-shaped cheesecake!  If Michelle will please send me her cheesecake recipe!

Friday night Alex will be in our school's Beauty and Beau pageant so I want to fix something easy in the crockpot (because we will be at the pageant) and special (because Alex is so special to me) for supper that night.  We could eat out after the pageant, but the past two years we have gone out to eat after the pageant, and it has been soooo busy at all the restaurants in town!  So not worth that hassle!  So I'm making something special for supper and ending it with ice cream sundaes! 

I'm behind in posting our Valentine Countdown activities.  Mostly because we've been so busy here at the farm!  I'll try to catch up on those posts in the next couple of days.  We've had a lot of fun together . . . although I did get behind on the activities!  Zach and Alex are insisting that I make up any activity we missed so we'll be doing fun stuff together even after Valentine's Day is over!

Hope y'all are having a great weekend and have a fun week planned!  I know we do!

Happy Valentine's Day from

                       the Ferrell boys and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!