Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 2: Make & Decorate Valentine Boxes


When Alex woke up this morning, the first thing he did was come into the kitchen to check on the Valentine Countdown Calendar . . . to see if there was anything in the little heart marked #2.



We waited until after all their homework was completed and supper had been consumed before we started on the Valentine boxes.  I cheated a little and bought the boxes at the Dollar Tree.  I had initially considered decorating shoe boxes like I did as a child, but decided to use the ones at the dollar store instead. . . so much easier for this Valentine Fairy!  :)



Stickers came with the boxes . . . I bought some glitter glue sticks too . . .






The finished Valentine boxes were beautiful.  Zach said that his was like abstract art . . .

From left to right:  Alex's Box, Zach's Box, and Shane's Box


Reverse side of Zach's Box

Reverse side of Alex's Box
Some beautiful stuff to this Momma . . .  A beautiful night of fun for . . .

                           me and the Ferrell boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!