Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Santa came to Ferrell Farm!

The boys woke up at 3 o'clock Christmas morning.  I had only been in the bed since 2 so I didn't do too great  a job taking pictures. I only got these few:

Paper Jamz electric guitar, camera, and Army toys for Alex.


Alex still looks half-asleep in this picture.  Don't you love the Rudolph red nose compliments of Jeff, our elf on the shelf?  He had to get one last mischievous act in before he left for the North Pole this year.

Paper Jamz electric guitar, camera, and a telescope for Zach.


A train set for Shane . . .  Notice Alex still loves to play with the trains.


It's hard to see everything because my rug is so busy.  :(


Shane loved the train set.  He barely noticed the other toys Santa brought him.


Shane also got a tractor, a bulldozer, a dump truck, and a tool box . . .



After playing a little while with the new toys, we had to get dressed and head out to Pontotoc for Christmas with Dave's family. 

It was a busy, busy, busy morning of Christmas fun for . . .

the Ferrell boys and me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!