Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Momma's Going . . . Going . . . Gone!

I wrote this blog post last Tuesday before leaving on my trip to Nashville. I never got around to posting it, so I'm posting now . . . a little late. :)



Last Tuesday:  November 6, 2012: 
I'm so excited tonight!  I have my list ready and waiting by my side as I prepare to leave my sweet boys and hubbypoo to go away for a mini vacation with 3 of my church lady friends to Nashville for a Women's Forum at Lifeway.  Whew!  That was a loooooong sentence!

We've been planning this trip for a couple of months.  We all serve our church on the ladies' ministry committee, and we're hoping to get a lot of inspiration and education about women's ministries.

Here's where we're going:  2012 Women's Leadership Forum

But before I can go anywhere for 4 days . . . There's much to be done!  Every momma out there knows what I'm talking about!  There's so much work to do before you can leave . . . Not only do I have to pack my suitcase  . . . but I have to pack school lunches and lay out school clothes for the days I'm gone . . . Make sure the trash is by the road to be picked up . . . fill the chicken's and dogs' feeders full . . . so much!

1st -- Pack Boy's Lunches for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday!

Done!

2nd -- Wash clothes . . . wash more clothes . . . wash more clothes . . .

Never completely done!  Ha!

3rd -- Lay out boys' clothes . . . labeled for each day . . .

Done!
 
4th -- Pack my suitcase . . .

Not quite done . . . but getting there!

5th -- Chickens and dogs . . .

Delegate!  To Dave!  ha!

6th -- Trash by the road . . .

Delegate to Dave and Text Dave to remind him!

Go to bed early.   :)

Done!

Ready or not Nashville!  Here we come!


                        the Ferrell boys without me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!