Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Week of April 9th - Menu Planning Monday

I'm back planning my menus again.  I was so busy during the month of March with Shane's party and with the Circuit Court term that I didn't "plan" my menus every week like I had been doing . . . And boy did we miss that!  I can't tell you how many times we were hungry and scrounging around for something to eat only to find nothing but corndogs, frozen pizza, and chicken tenders! 

Now that I've gotten March behind me . . . and Easter activities behind me . . . I'm getting back into my regular routine.  Menu planning is a part of that routine!  So here is next week's menu for anyone who's interested!


Monday:

Scalloped Potatoes and Ham (Left-over Easter ham)
Green Bean Bundles
Mac & Cheese
Deviled Eggs (Wonder why?)
Rolls

Tuesday:

Ham & Cheese Sub Sandwiches
Potato Chips
Brownies

Wednesday:

Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili  (Weight Watcher Recipe)
Rice
Shredded Cheese & Sour Cream for fixins

Thursday:

Crockpot Roast and Gravy (Ferrell Recipe)
Carrots
Mashed Potatoes
Left-over Rice (for Zach)
Rolls

Friday:

Mike's Pizza  (Take-out)
Salad

I don't plan the weekend menu because I like to be flexible on the weekends.  I usually decide our weekend menu on Friday.  When I plan my menus, I typically go to the grocery on Mondays and Fridays . . . which is so much better than every day!

Gotta go!  The Potato and Ham Casserole is in the oven right now, so I've got to get "cracking" some eggs!  And fyi . . . Dave says it's smelling so good right now in the house!  That Potato and Ham Casserole is a recipe from Ree Drummond a/k/a The Pioneer Woman!  Y'all know how I love her recipes!

Until later from

                        the Ferrell boys and me!

I'm linking up to Menu Plan Monday at

Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to MPM!
    My husband and son love Ham and Potato Casserole.
    I haven't made it lately. Perhaps I'll add it to next week's menu plan.
    Have a wonderful and delicious week!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!