Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

What's For Dinner at Ferrell Farm?


So I have spent this past weekend surfing the net in search of crockpot recipes and other prepare-ahead-of-time recipes for this upcoming week. 

It's going to be a busy week.  I start back teaching on Monday  . . . and I have some appointments in my office this week . . . and court on Thursday . . . so the Christmas holidays are officially over for me!  I know . . . I know . . . most people have already gone back to work . . . what-e-ver!

Here's my menu for next week:

Monday:

Crockpot BBQ Chicken
Baked Potatoes
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese (The shell shaped kind - Zach's favorite)
Salad

(Picture and recipe from http://forkinit.blogspot.com/)




Tuesday:

Crockpot Roast & Gravy
Rice
Carrots
Rolls

Wednesday:

Grilled Chicken Tenders in garlic, herb & wine marinade
Rice
Broccoli
Salad

Thursday:


Spaghetti sauce & Pioneer Woman's Meatballs
Spaghetti pasta
Salad
Garlic Bread




Friday:

Take-out Mike's Pizza
Salad

Saturday:

Lunch:  Alphabet Soup & Grilled Cheese
Supper:

Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti (from the freezer)

English Peas
Salad
Garlic Bread




Sunday:

Lunch:  Chili dogs & chips

Supper:

Grilled Pork Chops in mesquite marinade
Brown Rice
Green Bean Bundles
Rolls

I have included links to the recipes I've gotten from other sources.  Just click on the name of the recipe and it should take you to the website. 

Also, I have posted the recipes for my Crockpot Roast & Gravy, Grilled Chicken Tenders, Grilled Pork Chops, and Brown Rice on another page on my blog.   My recipes aren't special, but it's how I make them. . . . just in case you were wondering.

I can't wait to see if I follow through on this plan.  Of course, things happen that you can't forsee so hopefully this menu will allow me to be flexible.  I've also got to figure up the WW points for the meals. (Fun :/ )
Now I'm off to Tems to buy the groceries for this week's menu.  I'm going to try and prepare some of the dishes ahead of time. 

I'm so excited about this. . . .

Check back and see how it all turns out with

the Ferrell boys and me

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tina! Saw the link to your blog on FB (which I never get on anymore). I am Junking and Painting...your newest follower! Thanks for the recipe links! I get so tired of Spaghetti and Tacos! You look wonderful! Love to your family! Frances

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!