Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Week of Jan. 30th - Menu Plan




It's time again to post my menu plan for this week:

Monday:


Chicken Enchiladas (Gayla's recipe -- I'll try to post it this week)
Mexican Rice

This is an actual picture of tonight's supper :)



Tuesday:

Crockpot Spaghetti sauce (made with lean ground beef instead of ground turkey)
Spaghetti noodles
Salad
Garlic bread

Wednesday:

Church Supper:

     I'm thinking Baked Ziti (using the Crockpot Spaghetti sauce)
     and Brownies  (Weight Watcher's recipe using diet coke)

Thursday:

Crockpot Potato Soup
Toppings:  bacon & cheese

Friday:

Pizza -- Homemade using Basic Pizza Dough recipe

Weekend Menu  --  still pending :)


Can you tell I'm in a cooking mood this week?!?  BTW:  I lost another 1.4 pounds last week!  Woo Hoo!  I was somewhat surprised by this since I went on an eating binge the past three days and did not drink any water over the weekend!  Just Diet Coke!  This week I'm getting back to the basics . . .
                                     I'm a little worried about the potato soup . . .

Part of the problem with dieting is how long it takes to get anywhere with it.  You know what I mean. . . 1 pound this week . . . 1 pound last week . . . pokey pokey pokey. 

So to help me get out of the binge-eating-binge I was going through . . . I decided to raid my closet.

I should take a picture of my closet.  :)      It's bad messy!     It's a huge walk-in closet with two rows for hanging clothes on the left side (for me ) and two rows for hanging clothes on the right side (for Dave) and one tall row across the back (for my dresses etc).  It's pretty full in there.  So when we brought the final load of clothes from the old house . . . over a year ago . . . I had to pile them in a giant pile in the middle of the closet . . . all the racks of rows were full already . . .  and that's where they have stayed!  I'm so being reeeaaal  honest here folks! 

Anyway . . . I started digging through that pile of clothes.  They are neatly piled together . . . still on hangers . . . stacked on top of each other . . . I found some clothes I haven't seen in a while . . . I wore a black dress to church Sunday that I haven't worn in a while . . . like since before I had Shane . . .

Today I wore a striped turtle neck sweater with a black skirt . . . again something I haven't worn in a while . . .

Now I will say that I haven't been able to wear these clothes comfortably in public until now so this was just the type of boost I needed to keep me on the WW program.  The funny thing is what Dave said to me this afternoon . . .

He looked at me with a curious smile and said . . . "Where have you been getting all these new clothes?"  Ha!  Like I've been out spending his money!  Like when would I have done any shopping and with what?!?  He's so funny! 
Hope you have a great week! 

  Love ya!  from the Ferrell boys and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!