Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pancakes - A Ferrell Boy Favorite

Sometimes I get bored with cooking meals every day . . . planning the meals . . . cooking the meals . . . cleaning up after the meals. . . A Food Rut!

Every once in a while I like to do something different with everyday meals.  Like pancakes.  We have pancakes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at our house.  The Ferrell boys love them!

Pancakes are so versatile.  You can add chocolate chips or nuts to the pancake mix when you cook them like my sweet friend Vicky does for her children.

You can cut a pancake into any shape you want for any holiday occasion.  A heart for Valentine's Day . . . 


You can put food coloring in the pancake mix and stack the pancakes up in various sizes to make a green Christmas tree for your children's Christmas breakfast.





Or you can just add a dollop of whipped cream and a couple of slices of banana to make your boys a Bunny Booty Pancake.


Trust me . . . they'll love it!



 Pancakes are fun and make for a very versatile meal for

                               the Ferrell boys and me!


I'm linking up to these parties:



saving4six

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!