Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pizza Quesadillas = Yum!


I'm always trying to find new and yummy snacks for my Ferrell boys.   At a Little League game this past summer, one of the fathers suggested I try making pizza quesadillas for my boys.

I did and it was a HIT!  :)  Here's what I did . . .

Pizza Quesadillas


First, I generously buttered the flat skillet.  I use real butter.


Once the griddle is heated up and the butter is melted, I lay the flour tortilla on the griddle.


Working quickly, you spread pizza sauce over the flour tortilla . . .


Next I layered the pizza topping on the sauce, starting with the cheese and then adding the pepperoni.  I only put the pepperoni on half the tortilla because I am going to fold it in half.


After layering on the toppings, you then fold over the tortilla.   You then grill both sides of the quesadilla until it is golden brown and the cheese is melted.



Cut the quesadillas in half or in quarters and serve with dipping sauce of your choice.  My boys ate them without any sauce.  And my boys ate and ate and ate them!  Thanks to Aaron and Kim L. for sharing this idea with me!



Fast and Delicious!  Ingredients we always have on hand!  This was definitely a winning recipe for . . .

                                  the Ferrell boys and me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!