Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Menu Planning Monday - Week of September 17th





Monday:
tomato basil penne
Hamburger Helper
                  (I know . . . I know . . . but the Ferrell boys LOVE it)


Tuesday:


Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Mexican Rice
Salad


 {Picture Source}



Wednesday:


Pizza Casserole
Salad
Parmesan Bread Sticks




{Picture Source}


Thursday: 
 Pee Wee Homecoming & Happy Birthday Dave!

Potato Soup with fixins
Banana Splits

Friday:

Hamburgers
Tater Tots


 I'm trying two new recipes this week.  I'll let you know how they turn out.  Also, on Thursday, we have the Pee Wee Homecoming and it's Dave's birthday . . . I have no idea how I'm going to swing that but I'm going to try and make Dave's favorite food -- potato soup.  Here's hoping that Pee Wee Homecoming doesn't wear me out!  :D

Lots of love from . . .

                        the Ferrell boys and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!