Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Five on Friday - March 21, 2014



I'm linking up with some other blogs to share
Five on Friday with the Ferrell boys and me!



[one]

Pirate Party Overload

I've been planning Shane's birthday party . . . and I may have gotten a little out of hand!  One of my friends suggested I might need a pinterest intervention!  :D



[two]

Shane

My sweet baby is on the verge of being six years old.  This makes me sad for some reason.



So I'm going to enjoy this little boy while he's still little cause he won't be little for long.  



[three]

Sinus crud

Enough said.  No pictures please!

[four]

Pirate Fun - Out of Control

Because we've been crafting and planning Shane's Pirate Party all week, everyone's gotten a little obsessed with pirates. 





[five]

World Down Syndrome Day

Mismatched socks worn in support this Friday.  :)



So there's my Five on Friday!  Hope you've enjoyed this quick look into this very busy past week with . . .

                          the Ferrell boys and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!